Fort Worth’s Fourth returns to Panther Island Pavilion this Independence Day with free community fun! The modified evening event kicks off at 6 PM when guests can enjoy the festival grounds with live music, festival food, drinks and the largest fireworks show in North Texas on July 4.
Modified Fort Worth’s Fourth Schedule:
6:00 PM Gates Open
6:00 PM Ray Johnston Band on the Main Stage
8:00 PM 301st Fighter Wing, NASJRB F-16 Flyover
8:10 PM Party Machine Band on the Main Stage
9:30 PM Fireworks Show
Know Before You Go:
- Gates open at 6 PM. Fireworks show at 9:30 PM
- General admission is FREE.
- Parking ranges from $10 to $20.
- Live music, food/drinks & fireworks. No kids activities this year.
- BYOT – Bring Your Own Tube to hang out in the roped swim area from 6 PM – 8 PM
- No outside food and beverages except 1 water bottle/person and infant/child nourishment
- For the safety of patrons, coolers are not permitted.
- TRWD hydration stations onsite. Bring an empty water bottle to fill up.
- No kayaks or personal watercraft allowed in the river near festival grounds.
- Bands will play on the Main Stage this year. See website for maps
- Skip the traffic, take the Trinity Trails. Fort Worth Bike Sharing stations onsite.
For the full 2021 event lowdown, visit fortworthsfourth.com.
Fort Worth’s Fourth is made possible by our presenting sponsors Tarrant Regional Water District (TRWD), Coors Light, Andrews Distributing, Lockheed Martin and Gopuff. Special thanks to our media sponsors KDFW FOX 4, 95.9 The Ranch, 92.1 Hank FM and 102.9 NOW.