With Memorial Day weekend beginning today, we know summer is finally here.
The school year has ended, and we’ve wrapped up our top five activities to explore the Trinity Trails during the long weekend and all summer long. Check it out:
- Download our Trinity Trails App to find popular trailheads like Airfield Falls or Marine Creek Lake with our Interactive Map
- Explore Fort Worth from the Trinity River by grabbing your paddleboard and finding one of our kayak launches
- Don’t have a paddleboard? Rent one at Panther Island Pavilion with Backwoods Paddlesports
- Be a modern-day treasure hunter with the TRWD Trinity Trails Geocaching Adventure
- Find a Fort Worth Bike Sharing location and rent a bike to explore more of the 100+ miles of trails
Don’t forget to share your amazing photos with us on social media, so we can like, comment and share.